| *FREE ACCREDITED TRAINING* | *FLEXIABLE WORKING* | *WEEKLY PAY* |
Salary £8.91 – £10.50 per hour
Fulbridge Social Care are looking for caring and professional individuals to join our waking night bank team. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, this opportunity may be of interest to you. You will provide care, direction and support to young people who may display challenging and disruptive behaviors, emotional and social difficulties.
A Night Support Worker is responsible for supporting young people by providing physical and emotional care during a waking night shift. This involves working as part of a team and to maintain stable, happy, and caring environment which puts the health and safety of the young people first.
What we expect:
- Reliable and punctual
- To be innovative, creative, and flexible, and has an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns immediately with line management.
- Build good relationships with staff and service users.
- Do everything possible to maintain a safe, clean, and enjoyable environment.
- Dressing appropriately at all times when on duty
- To be aware of and to understand the needs of Looked After Children
- To Supervise children and young people during the night and to proactively support/encourage the development of their well-being with a good bedtime routine.
- Support care planning, developing risk assessments, behavior management and to hand over information on a daily basis.
- To Assist with cleaning the home during quiet periods during the night
All job offers are subject to satisfactory reference checks and DBS.
| *DRIVER* | *MUST BE OVER 21* | *ENHANCED DBS REQUIRED – fees apply* |