Candidates must be adept at problem solving, including being able to identify issues and resolving them in a timely manner, with strong interpersonal skills and can work well in both a team and on their own.
The below are essential qualities and skills required for the role:
• It is important to be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information. Candidates will also have a complete understanding of GDPR.
• Sales background
• Cold calling experience (warm and cold leads)
• Experience managing accounts and attending client meetings.
• Complete understanding of employment law and up-coming Taylor report.
• Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities as to use time effectively.
• Must be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
• Typical tasks, therefore, include posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contracting references, and informing employees of their hiring status.
Daily job duties and responsibilities of include:
• Answering employee questions.
• Processing incoming & outgoing mail.
• Keeping on top of HR & recruitment legislation.
• Creating and distributing documents.
• Serving as a point of contract with candidates and clients.
• Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data.
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets.
• Take payments when required.
The list below is some of the duties expected to be undertaken and required:
• Participating in recruitment efforts.
• Generating business though cold calling
• Resource and recruit permanent staff for clients
• Resource and recruit internal staff
• Head hunt for external clients
• Posting job ads and organising resumes and job applications.
• Scheduling job interviews and liaising with recruitment team to arrange interviews.
• Collecting employment and tax information.
• Vetting & compliance process.
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
• Sending all contract documentation.
• Calling candidates and maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process.
• Manage social media recruitment adverts
Bookings & Rota’s
• Main point of call for candidates, it is essential to maintain relations with clientele or potential clients.
• Calling clients to book requirements/ send candidate information & queries such as rate of pay.
• Back up for Rota team when shortfalls of staff.
• Understand and manage E-Tips systems.
• Undertake on-call duties.
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Conducting quarterly and annual compliance checks
• Dealing with allegations and disciplinary for Rota employees
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected
Hours 930am – 530pm (Monday to Friday)