Find a job within Health and Social Care
Look for a specific job by location and position using our Job Search tool. Alternatively, browse all available jobs on our Jobs page.
|Title||Registered Home Manager|
|Categories||Registered Home Manager|
|Salary||£30K – £37K|
Our client is a residential specialist in Norfolk for children with challenging behaviour and complex needs. They aim to provide a 24/7 interactive and person centred approach for young people aged between 12 and 16 which caters for their social, therapeutic and education requirements.
The organisation specialise in building confidence, self-esteem and providing a skill-set which will enable young people to take responsibility for the direction of their own lives.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience and a proven record working with children within a residential setting, the manager must be qualified to Level 4/5 in Children & Young People or have a Social Work degree with experience within the sector along with RMA.
The manager is required to take responsibility to secure, sustain and promote the reputation of the home for the benefit of the Service Users and create a caring environment conductive to the individual emotional, physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs. As a manager you will work unsupervised, have financial awareness, capability to budget and keep legal documentation updated and secure
– Experienced and trained in supervision
– Management experience
– Clear Knowledge of regulations and legislation within sector
– Excellent leadership skills
– Excellent written, IT and communication skills
– Experience managing budgets
– Experience creating staff rotas
– Enthusiastic Disposition
– Experience developing risk assessments
– Clear understanding of Health and Safety procedures
– Mentoring capabilities
– Proven track record
– The post is subject to a six month probationary period.
– Annual leave of 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
– The company has a contributory pension scheme
– Mobile phone and Tablet provided.
– Mileage is paid for business purposes.
– Successful candidate will be approved by appropriate statutory body.
The contract is based on 37.5 hours a week with additional on-call duties, successful candidate will be required to obtain an enhanced DBS which will be paid for by employee and complete a comprehensive induction programme prior to start date
The Registered Home Manager is an extremely important role and will be accountable to the Operations Manager.
Search our latest job postings below to find the jobs that suit you best